Saturday, May 22, 2010

SUPER SKETCH AT "SWEET STAMPIN"




There is a wonderful sketch happening at


My card is listed above

and here is the sketch!

I think that this is just a FAB sketch! So fun! You can do alot with this
because it has shape and is not asking for a ton of embellies!

Don't forget,You can turn this sketch to make it fit your creative thought's!

As you can see from above, I turned the sketch sideways.


I used an image on my card by CJ fom over at


I am just lov'n these image's.

I also used single sheet's of paper's from Beverly's craft store
My ribbon is from Michael's $1 bin
Flowers are from WildOrchid.com
Tag is from Big Lot's
Big crystal embellie, I have no idea ~ just had it!
Colored with Prima Colored Pencil's

Can you tell I get stuff to craft with everywhere I go? LOL!


So if you like to do sketch's, this is one you should create a card for
and then hop on over and enter in
wonderful and fun sketch challenge!


The month end prize is by none other than
Chelsea of Girlee Girl!


I can't wait to see what you will come up with for this week's sketch!


I am also entering this card in the following challenges....................
Inky Impressions ~ Choose at Least 2 Themes from List
Paper Take Weekly ~ Say it with Flowers
Practical Scrappers ~ Patterned Paper
Tuesday Morning Sketches ~ Favorite Color Combo
Have a super crafty week!


See you at "SWEET STAMPIN"!


HUGS!
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

8 comments:

  1. Hi Rach! :)
    I think the image you've used on your card is absolutely stunning! what a fab card this is.
    Hope you are ok hunni, take care
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome choice of papers to go with the stamped image. I would never have thought to use that. Thanks for playing at practical scrappers

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card!

    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    Theresa, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along at Practical Scrappers! /DT pia

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Love the paper you used! Thanks so much for playing at Practical Scrappers.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya Rach love it.....love it think youre card is fabulous wow..Thanks for sharing sweetie and hope that you are oke. Hugs Terry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card Rachel thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

ROYAL COMMENTS FROM CREATIVE STAMPERS........