Saturday, December 26, 2009

"SWEET STAMPIN" CHALLENGE #6 "TURN N' BURN!!!"

I'm TURN N' BURN'N for this weeks "SWEETSTAMPIN" Challenge #6 Sketch!

Christmas is over, it was a blast. Being with family is always a blessing!!! The kids always love Christmas.
We got home super duper late last night and I woke up today at 12:30, which I never do! UGH! I am usually up at dawn, trying to be quiet for the rest of the house. LOL! I wasn't even out of bed and I was running to my computer yelling, C**P! I have to post and tell all my friends about the new "SWEETSTAMPIN" challenge!!!!

My hubby loves my work but thinks I am crafting crazy!! LOLOLOL!!

Now on to New Years and another sketch at "SWEETSTAMPIN" Challenge Blog!!

By now everyone should have figured out that I am the cowgirl type! I love and have horses, I am a huge Barrel Racer and horses have been in my life as long as I can remember. I am unable to ride at this time and I am so eager to run run run around the barrels and arena, so I decided that I was going to share a barrel run with all of you and....... waaaaalaaaaaaaaaaaaah a Barrel Racing card to share with everyone for this weeks "SWEETSTAMPIN" Challenge!

This rider is "TURN N' BURN'N" up the barrels. For those that don't know ~ Turn N' Burn is the expression we use to run as fast as we can to get a good time around the barrels. It sort of means burn up the arena with your speed! LOL!



This is the sketch for this weeks challenge! We were so blessed to have had so many wonderful entires this past week! It is very awesome that it was Christmas week and we had more challenge entries than we have ever had so far! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR VISITING AND ENTERING THE WEEKLY CHALLENGE AROUND YOUR BUSY SCHEDULES! I know I loved all of the entires and from the feed back it sounds like all of the DTs did!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!

This week is a nice sketch! Just follow and create from the sketch!!! Hop on over to "SWEETSTAMPIN" Challenge Blog and attach your entry!!! So SUPER FUN!!

This is the sketch:



As you can see this is a nice fun sketch!!! This challenge will be open until
Friday January 1, 2010!!
This is the last week to enter to receive the awesome punch set being given away at "SWEETSTAMPIN" Challenge Blog. If you haven't checked out the punch set yet than you really need to hop on over and enter with this weeks sketch!!!
Can't wait to see all of your wonderful crafty creations that you enter in this weeks "SWEETSTAMPIN" Challenge!!












2 comments:

  1. Hi Rachael.......glad that you finally waked up.............lol......love your card (what you already knew).....but I love your introduction too!
    Have a nice Sunday,
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our very own cow girl makes fab cards too! Happy New Year. xxx

    ReplyDelete

ROYAL COMMENTS FROM CREATIVE STAMPERS........