Saturday, December 12, 2009

"SWEETSTAMPIN" CHALLENGE #4 ~ COLOR CHALLENGE

"SWEETSTAMPIN" CHALLENGE BLOG HAS A WONDERFUL COLOR CHALLENGE THIS WEEK!!

♥ Please Use a Minimum of 3 colours from the colour combo ♥
If you cannot see the Colour Combo Clearly, click on the pic to enlarge!

This is "SWEETSTAMPINS" fourth challenge! We are having so much fun and everyone's designs are so super FAB!
Hop on over and enter your craft or project! Your craft project can be a Card, 3D Object, Scrapbook Page or whatever your crafty heart desires as long as you use three color's from the colour combo above.

As everyone can see I am a card girl! This is my entry for this week!
I love this turtle! So Sweet!
I used all four colors on my card! And I love it! Hope you do too!!





Hop on over to "SWEETSTAMPIN" CHALLENGE BLOG and enter! All of the DT's would love to see your creative projects! You could possibly win the month end prize which is super FAB!

Read below to see information on the month end prize!!
Happy Holidays and Happy Crafting to everyone!!
Join me as one of my followers. I will be having yummies coming up that you won't want to miss!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROYAL COMMENTS FROM CREATIVE STAMPERS........