Saturday, February 6, 2010

A FLOWER FRENZY IS HAPPENING AT "SWEET STAMPIN" CHALLENGE BLOG! AND TWO GDs!!! WOOHOO!

FLOWERS!

There is a Floral Frenzy go'n on over at "Sweet Stampin" Challenge Blog this week!

AND

Two Guest Designers! These two lovely ladies are super crafty and creative and have FAB blogs to top it all off!

Welcome for the month of February....................................................

Carrie ~ Carries Creative Cards

and

Jose' ~ Jose's Scrap Boat

These ladies won the DG award! I look forward to working with both of them this month! I urge you to take a look at their blogs and see their work! Get to know them for they are a part of the "Sweet Stampin" Team for the month of February!!

As I mentioned above.......
This weeks challenge is all about flowers! Yep! Flowers! Use as many as you would like just make sure that you have beautiful flowers on your project! That's right, project! You can create whatever your crafty heart desires for this challenge as long as you have flowers on it! A card, scrap page, 3D object, whatever your creative mind can get your creative hands and fingers to put together!

I love flowers so this was a fun one for me!

Here is my card!

As everyone knows I use Flowers on everything and Butterflies alot!

I decorated the outside of my card with flowered papers by S.E.I., and then embelished the heck out of it with a butterfly and flowers by Recollections.Can you see my little girl peeking out at you through the window?!? Well there is a surprise inside!


A jungle of flowers with Sunflower Tilda! Iused those old pencils I have to color her in and S.E.I paper behind her. Then I used a Recollections Butterfly and Flowers! The Left side of the card only had the Dream and the few flowers around it and my hubby said the top of the left side needed an arch of flowers and that I mine as well go all the way. LOL! I have been trying to figure out ever since, "when did he become a crafty guy"? So I put flowers across the top of the left side too! So if you were to give this card you now have to write on the back! LOLOLOL!

I have to say that I like this card!

So create with flowers this week and enter it with us at the "Sweet Stampin" Challenge Blog!
You could be one of our top five for the week. When you enter you will also qualify for the Month end award for February!

So get crafting! Hop on over to "Sweet Stampin" Challenge Blog and have a wonderful time with us!!

See you over at "Sweet Stampin" Challange Blog!

HUGS
Rach

6 comments:

  1. Rachael, what a gorgeous card! I love the colors and the butterflies are so darling. You really did a beautiful job - it's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful floral frenzy, just loving the bright colours and fabby flowers. Have a lovely weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this - so bright and in your face, fab!
    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachel,

    I do love the small window that shows Tilda peeking out through it. I would never think of it, great job Rach.

    Hany
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute girl!!!!! Thanks for sharing it!!!

    XoXo- SJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rachel, thanks for taking the time to visit me and leave such a sweet comment...I so appreciate it! Your blog is great....love the background flowers....just gorgeous! I'm impressed with the photo of you on the horse...wow! Don't think I would have the nerve to go that fast!! LOL
    Your Tilda card is just so sweet, love all those flowers and the butterfly...you weren't kidding about decorating the heck out of it....just awesome! I look forward to visiting again!
    Hugs,
    Charlotte
    XXX

    ReplyDelete

ROYAL COMMENTS FROM CREATIVE STAMPERS........