Wednesday, March 10, 2010

KIDS -R - AWESOME AT SWEET STAMPIN CHALLENGE and DIGITAL DELIGHTS!

Hello to all my crafty friends out there in blog land! How are your crafty brains and fingers do'n? It is the middle of the week for the DT at "Sweet Stampin" challenge blog so I thought what the hay, let's remind everyone that there is a challenge regarding kids this week!

I can not tell you how many of my crafty friends I have hopped to in the past day or so that have wonderful creative projects posted that can fit under the theme "KIDS" so take a look at this weeks work and hop on over to "Sweet Stampin" challenge blog and enter to win this weeks "TOP 5"! Don't forget that every entry qualifies for the month end award too!

Looking forward to seeing you at "Sweet Stampin"!

Okay..... So I entered my card today at Delightful Sketches by Digital Delights too! I love this challenge site! Check them out too!

HUGS
Rach

10 comments:

  1. Hi Rachael this is one fun card that image is cute I love it.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh he's just hanging around for that party to begin! too, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely delightful!! Thanks for playing along with us at Delightful Sketches and Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachael, really love that monkey! Great card. Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic!!
    Thanks for joining us this week on Delightful Sketches & Challenges
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card!!
    Thankyou for posting my candy on your blog and good luck.

    Hugs
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh that is a super cute card!!
    Thanks so much for playing at Delightful Sketches and Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card - the image is adorable and love the colour combo
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is too CUTE!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Delightful Sketches and Challenges!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

ROYAL COMMENTS FROM CREATIVE STAMPERS........