Monday, March 22, 2010

OMG!!! I AM BACK ONLINE! YIIIPEEE! CANDY CANDY CANDY AND................

I have had the strangest week!
I am so used to being able to blog, post and have fun woth all of you lovelies out there! and I MISS my wonderful DT at "Sweet Stampin"!

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so EXCITED!! I will be able to catch up with everyone!!

Please ~ Enter in my candy! I will send anywhere!!!!! The more entries the more I will add and I have some awesome crafty items stashed away just waiting to make the first prize much more fun and to add a 2nd or 3rd!!!!!!

Also! While I was down I won the photo contest at Instyle Stamps! WHOLLY MOLLY! I received this box that was stuffed to the rim. It had everything from inks, stamps, flowers and embellies to chip board, ribbon, buttons, a few copics and other pens, scrap book, letters you name it this box had it! THANK YOU to Virginia and her team over at Instyle Stamps.

So much has gone on this week! To much to post, so as the week rolls on and I catch up I will fill you in! Just glad to be back on line!!

HUGS
Rach

4 comments:

  1. my computer was down for just ONE day and i felt like my right arm was cut off. how awful! now i have to catch up and i don't know what was harder.... reading the more than 200 emails i got or missing my blogging buddies! what's a girl to do?????

    wooooooooooo hoooooooooooo on that fabulous win! lucky, lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny how much we miss our computers!! Glad you're back now and congrats on the win, what a lovely surprise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so good you're back, it's awfully quiet without my fav cowgirl! xxx

    ReplyDelete

ROYAL COMMENTS FROM CREATIVE STAMPERS........