Saturday, April 24, 2010

GUESS WHAT???????

I am now on the DT for the Character Cafe!!!


I am so excited you have no idea!
I am just so happy and amazed how many people like my work!
There are days when I create a card that just doesn't feel right, post it, and get the most compliments of the week on that card! LOL! Life is funny!

This is just a wonderful challenge blog full of super fun challenges and awesome images!
Can't wait for you all to join in on the fun with me!

I am going to be a busy girl!

HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

12 comments:

  1. Thats so awesome, I am so happy for you!! I have never seen one of your cards I wasnt envious of so I am not surprised everyone loves them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BIG CONGRATS hun on your new dt postxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi well done on your new DT. I'm so happy for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh well done hun great news,you are cetainly talented,have fun hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I have been living under a rock as I seemed to have missed all your good news! DT challenge blog member, Character Cafe DT member....Blog Candy!! Geesh! Where have I been. I must admit though I don't check my dashboard half as much as I should ! Please forgive me!! Wishing you the best of luck my fellow fairy!! !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, so many congratulations my fabby friend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh well done Rachael, good on you.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations on your DT position for Character Cafe! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful Rachael! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!
    Hugs,
    Margie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good for you! Congratulations for making it into the DT :) Am happy for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. sorry I missed your posts about all that DT teams........congratssssss......you deserve it for you have been growing a lot since I met you 5 months ago...I'm so glad for you!!!!!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete

ROYAL COMMENTS FROM CREATIVE STAMPERS........