Tuesday, June 1, 2010

PIMP YOUR CARD AT "SWEET STAMPIN" WITH COWGIRL UP IMAGE!


Hello to Everyone!

Well, this is my last week on the "Sweet Stampin" Design Team!
I am so sad to go and not be a part of the Team anymore!
The SS Team was just the best! Everyone so creative and sweet!
I think some of my best blog'n craft friends have come from this team!
sob, sob, sob
Enough of my snivlin!

This week at "SWEET STAMPIN" the challenge is to
PIMP YOUR CARD!
Use Bling on your card! We want you to go all out!
Now you too can be a Pimp! LOL!

I have used another one of my Fav. Images from the
Isn't Angela just Gorgeous!

For my PIMP'N BLING I have used shiny Blingy Papers!
Roses by Wild Orchid
A Gold Heart Charm
Gold Metalic Elastic
Turquoise Ribbon
and Bling Gems

Hop on over to "SWEET STAMPIN"
and join in the PIMP Challenge!
This will be my last week as a DT for SS to admire your entires!
So I really hope that you all enter this week!
See you all there!
I am enterinf this card in the following challenges..........
The Creative Cottage ~ Blooming Charming
C.R.A.F.T Challenge ~ Blue and Green

HUGS!
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

6 comments:

  1. She is another great image and you did her so right by coloring her this way. And those flowers and bling are just so perfect matching.
    Girl I love the card you made!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rach,

    Over at http://shellysimages.blogspot.com they are almost at 50 followers and then there will be a wonderful freebie. So please check my blog and hop over to Shelly's Images and help us reach our goal please?
    Love xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is one great card hun love all the bling on this too love it hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Queenie, you made me feel really tearful now! Your cards (including this blingtastic one) are gorgeous and you so totally rock and are such a lovely genuine cowgirl. I love ya. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rach, I love how you added the bling to the card, especially the beautiful heart charm on the side! :)

    Btw I'm running a small blog candy over at crafteeguiri. I hope you can stop by and have a look if you have the time! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card, gorgeous colours.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete

ROYAL COMMENTS FROM CREATIVE STAMPERS........