Thursday, June 17, 2010

FABULOUS FANCY FOLD CHALLENGE CARDS AT "SEW MANY CARDS"

"MY VERY FIRST STEP CARD"

This week at
the chellenge is to do a fancy fold card!
The fold card is of your choice.
Can be a tent card, dome card, whatever type of
fold card that you know how to do.
I do a few myself, but the one thing that like about challenges is that
they actually challenge you to do something
differnt or out of your comfort zone.
So for this challenge I did something new for me.
A Step Card!
You can find the tutorial here on You Tube....

I used the "SEW MANY CARDS" Humming Bird Image
which I have had in my stash but have not had a chance to use and I love it!
You can find the Hummingbird at the
along with all of the other Sewn together images.
"SEW FUN"
My patterned paper is out of a pack by Me & My Big Ideas.
Card Stock and ribbon from Michael's, spring saying from a spring pack I picked up at the Dollar Store, and of course Flowers by Wild Orchid!

Hop on over and join us at
for the SEW fun fancy fold challenge!
The DT has some wonderful fold cards for your inspiration!

I am entering this card in teh following challenges.................
Paper Take Weekly ~ Ice Cream Colors
Crafty Ho's Challenge ~ Bright Colors
Tuesday Throwdown ~ Celebrate Summer

I can't wait to see what you fold up and enter!

Have a SEW Wonderful week!
Happy Crafting!

HUGS!
Queen La Rubba

9 comments:

  1. Wow! Brilliant card Rachel!
    Love as always Gina x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS!!!! I LOVE the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous step card, must have a go at one of those! Really love those flowers at the sides Rachael. Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. I may have to get me some of those Wild Orchard flowers because they are pretty and I've seen them a lot this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love this it is heavenly.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Rachael!! I have done a side step card but never one that had the steps in the middle, going to try that one myself, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!!!

    Thanks for stopping by!!! Life gets busy some days!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Love the flowers, just lovely. Thanks for joining us at TT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWESOME work on this Rach! LOVE this fold and you did a FABULOUS job with it. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFTY HOs' this week:)

    ReplyDelete

ROYAL COMMENTS FROM CREATIVE STAMPERS........