Monday, June 21, 2010

"SEW" DO BABIES ACTUALLY SLEEP LIKE THIS?


"SEW" Do babies actually sleep like this?

I'm just curious.

This baby from
is sleeping awfully peacefully!

I remember my kids sleeping in this positon,
but never balanced on a moon cloud like this! LOL!

This is "Baby on the Moon"
Of course by
You can pick her up at the
along with all of the fun Sewn Together images.
I like the baby! I never do baby card's! Ever!
So this is a nice change for me.

I used some really old DP that I had hang'n around
Old Button, Old Green Ribbon and a scrap bow I made ages ago!
My baby embellie came in a kit from a big candy I won!
I was able to use up some old stash and make a fun card!

Don't forget that
"SEW MANY CARDS"
will be having a new challenge this Friday!
One you won't want to miss cause' it's one of everybody's favorites!

I am entering this card in the following challenges...........
Paper Play Challenges ~ Use Something Old
Sweet Stampin ~ Clean and Simple
Lexis Creations ~ Something Old

May you all have a super crafty week!
HUGS!
Queen La Rubba

11 comments:

  1. gorgeous card huni i think they sleep like this in the stories but not real life lol good luck with the challenges hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sweetie! are the baby looks so peaceful on her little cloud! Im going to bed now, making me tiered just looking at her

    love emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, what a sweet image and gorgeous card, as always. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lexi's. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card. What a sweet image! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week. Warmest wishes, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did an AWESOME job with this precious image!!! I love watching sleeping babies...nothing sweeter!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful - love it.

    Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rach

    gorgeous card and fabulous image, thanks for joining us at sweet stampin

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well my boys never did! Still get me up at 2 in the morning, one's 11 the others 20!! This little babe is a real cutie though :D
    Love as always Gina x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hee hee - neither of my kids ever slept like that!!! Great card, Rach!

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Queenie...fab card - as always... that image is ssooo cute xx

    Thanks for playing at sweet stamping xx

    ReplyDelete

ROYAL COMMENTS FROM CREATIVE STAMPERS........