Saturday, January 23, 2010

BUTTERFLY FUGS AND A SKETCH CHALLENGE!

Hello to everyone!!!!
Butterfly Hugs to each of you!

It's time for another new super FAB and FUN challenge from "Sweet Stampin" Challenge Blog!

This week there is a sketch challenge. I personally just love sketch challenges! I think it's great fun to try to match crafty materials to get a fabulous creation that matches a design. The best part is that even know there is a design...........................Evey one's creation is completely different! It is amazing how many ways one design can actually turn out! You should see the different outcomes on just the DT for "Sweet Stampin" Challenge Blog.

They are all wonderful!!!!

This is my card for this week. Butterfly Tilda. She is just so darn cute, I love her! Her arms are spread wide open to give each and everyone of you that visits my blog a huge hug! I used Butterfly Tilda, DP from Me and My Big Ideas (Love their papers), Basic Card Stock and my Flowers are from K&C Company. Hope you like her.



This is my second pst regarding this sketch challenge so please read down for more information on the challenge and the month end award!
HUGS
Rach~

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rachael
    A gorgeous card,
    hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Rach! i do love butterfly tilda too! she's such a sweetie! fab card hunni lovely colours! i'm already following ya lol :-) hugs Carlyann xxx

    ReplyDelete

ROYAL COMMENTS FROM CREATIVE STAMPERS........