Saturday, January 23, 2010

NOW STAMPERS & CRAFTERS CAN HELP HAITI!!

Now Stampers & Crafters can help the people of Haiti with disaster relief funds and be creative at the same tim

Crissy Armstrong a Stamp Designer has created this wonderful winged horse called
"Wings of Hope" which you can purchase for $4.00 through Whimsy Stamps!!
All proceeds will go directly to the Red Cross for Haiti foundation!

THANK YOU CRISSY AND WHIMY STAMPS!!

Just think if every stamper in blog land spent $4.00, only $4.00 how much money would be raised for Haiti!! I purchased my "Wings of Hope" Digi today! Please hop on over and purchase yours!!

http://whimsystamps.com/

Then to top it all off.............................

Crissy who is sooooooooooooooooo gernerous has created a blog candy for anyone who has donated to Haiti! Guess what? Purchasing the "Wings of Hope" Digi qualifies you for this candy!!! So hop on over to Whimsy Stamps and purchase your "Wings of Hope" Digi Today!


http://crissysartnheart.blogspot.com/2010/01/help-for-haiti-blog-candy-give-away.html

I know that all of my stamping friends are not only crafty but generous stampers! I don't normally put my personal bus. on my blog...................... BUT..................... I am on disability right now and funds are short here at home and I just purchased this digi to help out! So please everyone, hop on over and make a small purchase!!
Then please add the blinkies above and create a post!!!! Everyone has differnt blooger friends!!
If you are a stamp company/creator please pick one of your stamps and giv to Haiti too!
Please read down on my blog for other current excitement with "SweetSTampin" Challenge Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROYAL COMMENTS FROM CREATIVE STAMPERS........