Friday, January 22, 2010

CHARISMA CARDZ CHALLENGE!! FRUITY!!

Okay~ This was my DT card for "Sweet Stampin" Challenge this week. Since that challenge is over in about three hours I decided I did not want Edwin to just sit on a shelf, be pinned to the wall or put in my card box.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....................

I am entering him in the Charisma Cardz Fruity challenge which started yesturday!

Charisma Cardz seems to always have some type of fun challenge or happening going on! You should check them out! And this week they saved Edwin! LOL!!


HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

3 comments:

  1. aw he's lovely
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Edwin is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Rachael, so fruity!

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete

ROYAL COMMENTS FROM CREATIVE STAMPERS........