Wednesday, January 20, 2010

REFRESHED BLOG AND FEELING FRUITY!!

WOW!!!!
I never thought that simply creating a new feel to my BLOG would bring such joy!

YES! I revamped and colored my Blog. Background and all! I am lov'n it! Hop on over and check it out!! I am so tired of being cold already that it has a super SPRING feeling to it!!!

LOL! If you look cose the snow is still falling.

I would also like to remind you to hop on over to "SWEETSTAMPIN" Challenge blog for this weeks "Feeling Fruity" Challenge! This is my third post so please read below for all of the informaiton regarding the challenge and to see my card for this week's DT post!

I also wanted to take a minute for show and tell! Every month "SWEETSTAMPIN" Challenge Blog gives away a super FAB month end award!! Everyone who enters a challenge is eligible to win, but you have to enter a challenge!!!! The month end awards are donated by our monthly Sponsors!

Boy do we have some "AWESOME SPONSORS" in line over the next few months!!

Here is January's month end award......................

Washington Apple 12" Designer Papers


I also wanted to let you know that each and every week 5 crafty people will be awarded "SWEETSTAMPIN" Challenge Blogs "TOP 5 AWARD" for their crafty work! But you have to enter a crafty creation! Remember your entry can be a Card, 3D object, Scrapbook Page or whatever your crafty creative heart desires!!!

Surprise us with your crafty creation! Hop on over to "SWEETSTAMPIN" Challange Blog, check out the DTs weekly crafty projects and enter to win!!!!

1 comment:

ROYAL COMMENTS FROM CREATIVE STAMPERS........