Sunday, January 3, 2010


LOLOLOL! I just had to throw in that Surf's Up!

This weeks "SweetStampin" Challenge is about Family and is called Family First!
The requirement is to have something geared towards a family member. You can create a card, 3D object, scrapbook page or whatever your crafty heart desires as long as it is geared towards a family member. This is a Super Fun Challenge because it is wide open except for the sentiment of it!

This was the card I made for my Dad's 61st B-Day.

This is my second post regarding this challenge. Please read down for the whole story behind this card!

Hop on over to "SweetStampin" Challenge Blog! Would love to see your crafty creations!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. I have visited your blog once before, but am now a proud follower! I love your card for your Dad and the story behind it.
    Happy New Year!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachael, I think this card is SO COOL! and sounds like your Dad is too, I bet he loved it, Happy Birthday to him :)

    and a Happy New year to you and your family! xx

    ReplyDelete

ROYAL COMMENTS FROM CREATIVE STAMPERS........