Saturday, January 9, 2010

"SWEETSTAMPIN" COLOUR COMBO ~ CHALLENGE #8 - GDT OPPORTUNITY - MONTH END AWARD AND MORE!!!!

This week at "SweetStampin" Challenge Blog we have a wonderful Colour Combo Challenge!

This is such a wonderful colour combo to work with!

Please know that you can enter with a card, 3D object, Scrap Page or any type of project that your crafty heart desires. Please use at least three out of four of the colors in this Colour Challenge. If you do not have the exact colours, please come as close as possible.


This is my card for this weeks Colour Challenge here at "SweetStampin".


This is my card for the colour combo challenge. I don't know about ya'll but I really loved this colour combo. I was up at night until 2:30am making this card. I sat with differnt DP that I wanted to use for about 2 1/2 hours. My other half came in and said, "It's twenty minutes to 1". I reached over opened a differnt paper pad and said, "I'll be there in a minute" and BOOM the juices started flowing and I just couldn't stop! I just started cutting and measuring and literally going card crazy! LOLOLOL! Well, this is what came out,
"The Blooming Fairy and Her Unicorn!"
I love Fairies and Unicorns. I have since I was a little girl. I love things that are magical and mystical!
I embossed these two with really old embossing powder. I mean old. The fairy stamp is Hero Arts 1992 edition that I have had since 1992 when she was released. The Unicorn is some unmounted toss up I picked up in a grab bin back then too! LOL! I used some DP from this pad I picked up a while back by Me and My Big Ideas. If you look closely at the bottom square it sort of matches up with the top pattern. That Honestly to God just happened and was not on purpose.


This is just a close up to show you the sparkly embossing powder and the coloring on my fairy and unicorn. Guess what? My pens are 17 years old and I only own 6 Coptic markers!?! LOL!
My next big purchase in life is going to be a big set of Copics!


This is the January month end award! Super Yummy!
Gorgeous Washington Apple 12" x 12" Double Sided Designer Papers

You can also win a Top 5 award now as well just for entering your lovely crafty project!


And guess what else?????????????????????

Emma is looking to have GDT at "SweetStampin"! YES! You heard correct! So hop on over to "SweetStampin", enter this weeks challenge (if you don't enter you can't win), check out all of the DTs wonderful cards for this weeks challenge and if you are interested ~ enter to win a spot as a GDT for "SweetStampin" for the month of February.

For now may you all have a wonderful crafty week! I am excited to see all of the crafty art projects that you all come up with and enter in this weeks challenge at "SweetStampin" Challenge Blog!

HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba



















1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card Rachel. They are very nice colours and can't wait to try this challenge.

    ReplyDelete

ROYAL COMMENTS FROM CREATIVE STAMPERS........