Monday, January 18, 2010

"SWEETSTAMPIN" CHALLENGE BLOG IS "FEELING FRUITY" AND HAS A WONDERFUL FRUITY CHALLENGE THIS WEEK!!


Hi Everyone!

Are you cold yet? I'm freez'n my tail off!! Well, if I had one I would be!! I am blog'n and craft'n and trying to stay warm! LOLOL! Yeah Sure! I just think about the horsies outside. They probrably are really freez'n their tales off, even with their super thick Wooly Mammoth coats of fur!
ANYWAYS..............................

I just wanted to remind everyone to hop on over to "SWEETSTAMPIN" Challenge Blog and enter this weeks Sketch Challenge! Its really great! "Feeling Fruity"! This is my third post and the info. is below. SO................. read on down about two posts and check out the info. and then hop on over to "SWEETSTAMPIN" check out the DTs FAB works and enter!

Can't wait to see everyone's crafty creations!

HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

4 comments:

  1. lovely fruity card hunni! shall be playing along this week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Rachael, posted mine on my blog this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your card Rach - great colour combo and that image is fabuloso :o)

    I'm off to become a follower right now :o)

    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me some luv :o)

    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely bright card. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog, and for becoming a follower. I've become a follower of your fab blog too.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete

ROYAL COMMENTS FROM CREATIVE STAMPERS........