Saturday, February 27, 2010

PLEASE SAY A PRAYOR~SWEET STAMPIN SKETCH AND WILD PATCH KIDS COLOR CHALLENGE

Please say a prayor for those where the sunami is going to hit!!
My brother and his family live on Kaui ~ they live on the mountain ~ Thank God! But my Mom talked to him and they are definatly planning for the worst on the isalnds! Grocery stores are empty, some areas of the towns are evacuated and roads are now closed. My brother said he has filled the bath tubs with water just in case, but they do have a stream. He said not much food around but he has goats and chickens and he does grow some food. They will be watching the waters from above How this sufer kid from Santa Cruz California grew up to be a farmer I'll never know but at this moment I am thanking God he did!

So onto this post...........................

This weeks "Sweet Stampin" sketch challenge has been posted! You just have to hop on over and check out all of the the DTs creative cards. Simply Gorgeous! Then enter to win!

Please scroll down to the next post which tells a little bit more about this weeks sketch.

This is my card. Which I am happy to say I have been eagerly waiting our sketch post for this week so that I can enter into this weeks Wild Flower Patch Kids challenge which is Chocolate, Aqua and Cream.

I just love when I cerate a card and then find another challenge that it fits into!



Have a super fun crafty creative week!

Feeling a little better myself, but still not better. It's pouring down rain here! I can't seem to warm up! I need the song Here Comes the Sun to be a real thing right now! Haven't slept! Which I can usually craft through, but I have been feeling to sick to even relax and craft!

So here's to ending disasters in the world ~ Good health to everyone ~ and a fun creative crafty week!

God Bless!

HUGS
Rach

2 comments:

  1. Love the butterfly and a great card too. Hope everything is ok with your brother, and you feel much better soon.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh, what a worring time... hope your brother and family are ok. Love the card..such lovely colours ..

    Hope you start feeling better soon xx

    ReplyDelete

ROYAL COMMENTS FROM CREATIVE STAMPERS........