This card has taken my ill self all day to constuct, which I am finding tons of humor in, so laugh with me, PLEASE!
This is Charlotte. She is a Club Anya character that I just love! I was lucky enough to get her as a free digi on the blog hop a few weeks ago. Today Charlotte is a bright, springy, sassy blond!
I was looking through all of my fav. challenge spots, and guess what? I have entered this card into "5" challenges! WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO! Maybe that's why she took so long to put together. Time for each challenge blog. LOLOLOL!
1. CLUB ANYA ~ For the Sketch Pattern
2. TELLEN'S PLACE ~ Anything goes. Normally I would use one of her digi's but I like this card!
3. RAISE THE BAR ~ Elements of 3. I used three corners, three embellies, three flowers. I actually used three differnt DPs too. If you look close behind the white flowers you can see the fun hounds tooth print that is the same as the big circle.
4. CRAZY 4 CHALLENGES ~ All about texture. There are four textures to the paper on my card. The back green has little bumps of glittery stuff, the hounds tooth is flat, the wite flowers are thick glittery stuff that is raised off of the paper and the fun sunny yellow has a funny texture all the way through. So I used 4!
5. INKY IMPRESSIONS ~ Spring colors. I think I got that one down with this card. I am so thankful someone else wants spring time besides me!
My paper is from this great pad by DCWV called Garden Party and a lil pad I got in a secret sister box by K&C company. My flowers are Prima. Embellies by Darico. Corners in Garden Party pad. Charlotte is from Club Anya!
Hope you all like my card! Sorry the pic isn't the best.
Have a super crafty week!