Tuesday, April 6, 2010

DT CALL FOR PRAIRIE FAIRY

This is my card for the DT Call. I am really hoping that I make it! I am just dying to be on Roberta's Design Team!!






"PRAIRIE FAIRY", My Fav. is having a DT CALL! This is a super fun challenge site with incredible Digi Images and a wonderul Digi Designer/Owner. Roberta is providing a "FREE" Digi to use on your creation for the DT Call so hop on over to the "PRAIRIE FAIRY" Blog, which is differnt from the challenge blog, for all of the information and to enter in the DT Call.


While you are here visiting my blog, enter in my candy give away! I will send anywhere!


HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba









9 comments:

  1. Hey, good luck for the DT Call. Your card is gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooohhh I love the colouring on her dress. The yellow highlights, good luck Rachael!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tell the princess fairy you'll take my place. this is a winner in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keeping my fingers crossed for you Rachael. Beautiful card! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your colours, very mystical. Good Luck with the DT call.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is just lovely! Love all the attention to details. Good Luck! Hugs, Judi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck on your DT call! Your card is beautiful. I love the butterfly and the mushroom.
    *smiles*
    debbi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card, gorgeous colours.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the coloring on the dress! The charm and butterfly are nice touches as well! Good luck Guest Designer!

    ReplyDelete

ROYAL COMMENTS FROM CREATIVE STAMPERS........