Thursday, April 8, 2010

TIP TOE THROUGH THE BUTTERFLIES WITH "PRAIRIE FAIRY FUN FRIDAY'S"

Tip toeing through the butterflies with "Prairie Fairy Fun Fridays" inspirational challenge!


The picture above is this the inspiration for this week's challenge!
Isn't it just a gorgeous photo??? I loved it!
I am just having such a great time being a Guest Designer for "Prairie Fairy"!!
However, inspiration picture's ususally aren't the easiest for me to work off of! LOL! I think I drove my daughter crazy going through papers. I had her help. The funny part is that when she came back in the room to look at my progress she just rolled her eye's and walked away. WHY? Well because I used completely differnt paper than she had helped me pick out! LOL!
She thinks I am card crazy or a crazy crafter! LOL!!



So this is my card! I love this lil' Fairy girl!! She is just so cute! Today I have her Tip Toeing through the Butterflies (I didn't have any Tulips) and flowers. If you look at my ribbon, they are the same flowers and match the inspiration picture. What do you think??


I would love to see what the inspiration picture inspires you to create and would love to see your creative creations entered in this weeks "Prairie Fairy Fun Friday's" Challenge!! Hop on over and enter! This is such a fun challenge spot! There is always something good for the winnings and Roberta and her team are so fun and friendly!! The challenge begins on Friday!


Don't forget.......................
Roberta is looking for a new Design Team for "Prairie Fairy Fun Friday's"!
All of the information can be found on the "Prairie Fairy" blog which is a completely differnt site than the challenge blog!


May you all have a FAB and crafty week!
and
May Fun Friendly Fairies follow you wherever you go!

I am also entering this card in the following challenges.........................
Everybody Art Challenge ~ Sketch
Pollycraft ~ Anything Goes
One Stitch at a Time ~ Anything Goes
Simple Doodles ~ Inspire Someone/Anything Goes

HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I think you did a great job with the inspirational photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet! Love how you've colored her!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachael, really love your card as always. I think the colours are really perfect, even though your daughter might not think so!! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow such a beautiful card and inspirational pic. Gorgeous colours and details.
    Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft to.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card Rachel!
    Thanks for joining EAC!
    Hugs, Alex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You rocked this card Rach! Holy Moly, it is fantastic!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you did the variegated coloring on the fairy's dress. Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for joining us over at OSAAT, Fabulous card and great detail, hope to see you again on Sunday for results and next challenge,
    Good Luck
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. Loving the colours and the image that you have used. Thanks for joining us here at OSAAT and i hope you'll pop back on Sunday to check out the winners and our next challenge.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card! love the flowers...they are gorgeous and the butterfly paper is so pretty too! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab creation, and thanks for joining in the Anything Goes challenge at OSAAT. Don't forget to check back tomorrow to see who won and find out all about our next challenge :)
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rachel, What a cute card. Amazes me what you ladies can do sometimes...Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us at OSAAT.

    Hope to see you again next week..Good Luck

    stitchy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, the colours are lovely and those flowers are so beautiful they look like they were meant for this card
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful !!!
    thanks for playing along on SD :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. another cute and pretty card!!! thanks so much for playing along with SD.
    trish

    ReplyDelete

ROYAL COMMENTS FROM CREATIVE STAMPERS........